Thursday, October 1, 2015

Farewell summer 2015!

   It was just like yesterday that I dumped my heavy coats and jackets for light kimonos. Summer is not my favorite season of the year but you must agree with me when I say it's too hard to say good bye!!!!! This has been the most adventurous summer ever,made friends that are more like frenemies now, traveled to different states for the first time,fell in love and most importantly,I was welcomed into adulthood,all these and more happened this summer.
   Fall is going to be an interesting season too, apart from it being my favorite season of the year,it marks the end of the year with a lot festivities from Halloween to Thanksgiving then Christmas!!!!!! On this note, I bid a good farewell to summer 2015!!!! We are definitely not meeting again.
My last summer outfit
Details: 
Hat-- HnM
Shirt--Zara men
Skirt--Akira
Shoes--Forever 21
Purse--Thrift store 
 What is your favorite summer memory? 


No comments:

Post a Comment