Monday, February 2, 2015

A beginner

     I have always loved writing, listening, watching, and reading. For a very long time, approximately 3 years, I decided that I will start blogging, vblogging, youtube channel which I already have but I am yet to post anything and a whole bunch of things to express my love for beauty, style, health and fashion. It took me 3 years to start what i have always wanted because of procrastination, and listening to too many people giving me advises which I really think is their opinion.
    Today 02/02/2015, I woke up feeling lost and lonely. I took my shower, brushed and ate but still felt like something was missing then it clicked, "why not start it?", instead of sitting down and wasting my time watching people humiliate themselves on The Jerry Springer, why not start your blog site? So here I am with my first blog post welcoming you to my site.
   Like I said earlier, my blog is for expressing my love for beauty, style, health, and relationship. Whatever I post is basically my opinion and also other people's opinion so as to make my blog site lively and worthwhile. Comments, advises, and suggestions are highly welcomed but in a very civilized manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment