Sunday, July 26, 2015

Floral Sunday

  Today,being the last Sunday of the month of July,2015 turned out to be fun. Started off by going to my father's house to start off the week in a blessed note.After which,I had a lunch date with my beautiful mother, a much needed mother and daughter bonding.
Church Outfit:
Believe me when I say my dress is 11 years old because it really is. My mum bought me this dress when I was 10 years old and it still fits me like I bought yesterday. I know I gained weight and grew taller but I do not know how to explain how this dress still fits me perfectly.
 Dress- Marshalls
 Bag-Aldo
 Shoes-Sheikh shoes
After church service and lunch date with my mother, I had the opportunity of hanging out with a good friend. Guess what I wore? Another floral print dress but unlike the first outfit,it was a colorful floral print dress.
Dress-Akira
Bag-Forever 21
Shoes-Forever 21

I used similar accessories for both outfits and sincerely,I cannot remember where I got them from.
Which outfit do you prefer? Personally,I prefer the church outfit because I love my nudes, I am not into loud colors. 




No comments:

Post a Comment