Monday, April 13, 2015

Bed of colors

    I remember an old friend making jest of my outfit about a year ago, it was an outfit I wore to a birthday party and his reason was because I wore a lot of colors making me look like a rainbow. According to him,the colors did not complement my skin tone but as at when he was saying it,I felt insulted. I guess that was one of the reasons why I decided to do a research on the different types of skin tones. Anyways, within the year I noticed that I started wearing  a lot of black, white, gray, nude,and burgundy (wine or mahogany) color based outfits. Of recent,I also noticed I veer to picking coral, peach, neon pink, and deep green colors when I want mix up my outfit but choosing these bright colors is because of the season {Spring has sprung!!!}. So, I can get away with wearing bright colors although I am no longer a fan of bright colors,thanks to my big mouth friend. Lesson of the day; understand or better still,
know your body and skin so as to know what suits you.

No comments:

Post a Comment