Friday, September 4, 2015

3 ways to style blue all stars converse

  First week of school resumption got me having mixed gender feelings, do not get me wrong, I mean I was indecisive between dressing like a tomboy or sexy babe. I was also fixated on styling an old blue all stars converse that I have not worn in a year,being that it is a unisex shoe,I decided to play with it.

Look 1:

  First day of school was crazy because I woke up late,yeah,waking up late for the first day of my last semester in college,how perfect. Anyways, in a hurry  not to miss my first class.I grabbed the first things I saw in my closet that will fit perfectly with a converse. 
Outfit Deets:
Mesh Jacket--Marshalls
Lace crop top--H and M 
High waist skirt--Akira
Blue all stars converse--Urban Outfitters 

Look 2:
 
  Day 2 of school was way better not only because I was early to school but also because I ate a hearty breakfast. The theme I came up with was go all denim which I know was going to come out unique.
 Outfit Deets:
Denim shirt--Thrifted
White bodysuit--Rainbow
Distressed denim pants--Rainbow
Blue all stars converse--Urban Outfitters 

Look 3:

  My third style was put together based on how my day was going to be. I had to hang out with a friend after school,so I figured I stepped out of the not so casual look and more makeup than my natural look,let us say I was trying to kill two birds with one stone. And yeah,this is my favorite look out of the three looks!!
Outfit details:
Denim Dress(jacket)--Thrifted
Nude body con dress-- Ali Xpress
Blue all stars converse-- Urban Outfitters

  These are not the only looks that can be worn with a converse. So,please step out of your comfort zone and play with it. 
Which one of them is your favorite? Please let me know by leaving your comments below.
 
Have a nice day!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment