Thursday, June 25, 2015

Outfits to school with a touch of white.



My outfits to school for the week of 09/23/2015-09/25/2015.

 
This week started in a beautiful way, I took a quiz that I was not mentally ready for but surprisingly,I passed the quiz. Unfortunately,I could not take a picture of the outfit I wore on Monday because a friend of mine mistakenly put his finger in my eyes,yeah,I was blind for 5 minutes.

The weather was indecisive so I decided to play along with it by wearing my American Apparel Kimono that I have had for a year with a white skirt turned into a strapless top and high waist skirt I got from Ali xpress,my shoes, I cannot remember where exactly I got them from.

The sun decided to smile on the Windy City a day after its indecisiveness.Here, I have on a white peplum top I got from Charlotte Russe over a white pair of trousers I bought from Target and a pair of sandals from forever 21, wearing this shirt dress from Akira was a good decision because the sun later went down and the weather became chilly. Welcome to Chicago!!!
I just noticed that all my outfits has a touch of white. This was a last minute outfit that I put together after waking up an hour late for class. A denim shirt my beautiful mother got for me over a mixed print skater skirt I got from Unique Thrift Store and a pair of toms from Urban outfitters.






No comments:

Post a Comment