Monday, March 16, 2015

Beauty: My Go To Everyday Look

     Makeup should be used to enhance one's beauty not completely change a person from looking like Rihanna to Angelina Jolie. Personally, I like applying makeup and playing with cosmetics because it makes me feel like an artist without the real artistic skills. Makeup looks ought to be applied based on events, mood, outfits, and environment.
      I am more of the subtle and natural makeup person, below are a list of my recommended low end and drugstores makeup products for a subtle look arranged according to how I apply them on my face for my everyday look to school and events;
1) Bh Cosmetic Primer
2) Revlon Colorstay 24hr Foundation
        (Caramel and Cappuccino)
3) Nyx Eyebrow powder with stencils
4) Bh cosmetic neutral palette
5) Nyx liquid black eyeliner
6) Nyx retractable black eyeliner
7) Nyx retractable white eyeliner
8) Clump crusher mascara
9) Black opal deluxe loose powder
10) Wet&Wild Shimmer by Fergie


11) E.l.f matte nude lipstick
12) Nyx Setting Spray
       (Matte; For summer, Dewy; For Winter)
  

No comments:

Post a Comment